OnTripquest knows that the privacy and security of personal information are very important to users, so OnTripquest is committed to doing our best to protect user privacy.
OnTripquest will implement and maintain all necessary internal safeguards and within OnTripquest's ability, administrative, physical and technical to protect the confidentiality and integrity of user data.
"Personal Information" may be understood as data, whether true or false, about an individual that can be identified from such data, or from data and other information obtained by OnTripquest or having permission to access. In other words, information about the user, including but not limited to name, nationality, address, phone number, email, login information, company information (optional in issuing invoices), information related to booking a service or a product.
OnTripquest may also ask users to provide information about their travel preferences, and to provide feedback on their travel experiences through the user's booking of services or products on the website and mobile applications of OnTripquest.
OnTripquest also collects non-personally identifiable information (information that cannot be used to identify the user), including but not limited to IP address, data about geographic location, operating system, search engine preferences, as well as data related to general Internet use.
The provision of the User's Personal Information is completely voluntary.
OnTripquest uses User Information collected from the OnTripquest website and mobile app to:
- Provide the user with requested services or products such as making and confirming payments, contacting the user via text or phone for service support, fulfilling special requests of the use, refund, reward;
- Send users marketing emails about products and services that may be relevant to the user (Please note that the user will have the right to opt out of receiving these emails in any email that OnTripquest sends);
- Conduct surveys, provide users with information about OnTripquest's services.
- Maintain and improve OnTripquest website and mobile app, personalize user experience and for internal training;
- Safeguard users and the OnTripquest website and mobile app;
- To exercise rights or obligations under the law, including responding to legal demands and requests;
- Enforce OnTripquest's Terms and Conditions;
- And other purposes notified to the user at the time of collection.
OnTripquest may retain some certain Information related to a user's account in OnTripquest's archives, including information for analysis purposes as well as to ensure storage integrity. How long OnTripquest retains a user's Information depends on the purpose for which OnTripquest collects and uses the Information.
OnTripquest will not retain a user's Personal Information for longer than is necessary for OnTripquest's business purposes or for legal requirements. OnTripquest may retain certain information for a period of time after the user has closed the user's account on the OnTripquest platform where this is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations of OnTripquest and to exercise, defend or establish legal rights.
User's personal information will or may be shared by OnTripquest with OnTripquest's affiliate partners for the purpose of providing services or products to users.
Third party services include but are not limited to server services, data analysis, credit card transaction processing, and service provision.
OnTripquest may also share user information in situations where OnTripquest believes such disclosure is necessary in its sole discretion in any other situation as permitted by law:
- To raise and counter any claim or action;
- To carry out Court orders, due process, lawful requests, orders or equivalent requests of law enforcement agencies or competent authorities;
- To investigate, prevent or take action on illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of OnTripquest, OnTripquest users and customers, or others; and in connection with the Terms & Conditions and other agreements of OnTripquest;
- Or to enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions applicable to OnTripquest products and services;
As stated above, by accessing and using the OnTripquest website and mobile application, or by registering for or using the services or products on the OnTripquest website and mobile application, the user consents to for OnTripquest and/or OnTripquest's partners to collect, use, disclose and/or process the User's Personal Information mentioned above for the purposes described above.
User may withdraw his/her consent to OnTripquest's collection, use or disclosure of User's Personal Information at any time, by sending OnTripquest reasonable request or notice to email address email@example.com. OnTripquest will stop collecting, using or disclosing users' Personal Information upon notice, except as required by law or if OnTripquest has a legitimate business or for lawful purposes to maintain User's personal information. Note that when the user no longer consents to the collection, use or disclosure of the user's Personal Information, OnTripquest cannot continue to provide the user with OnTripquest products or services and The user agrees that OnTripquest will not be liable to the user for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the termination of these services or products.
Users can delete their data in the OnTripquest system through the following steps:
Go to the Data deletion request page.
Enter registered OnTripquest account email and password information.
OnTripquest will send an email confirming the data deletion.
The user's data will be deleted from the system after the user accesses the confirmation link in the email.
If you link, connect, or login to the OnTripquest platform with a third party service (e.g. Facebook, Google), you can delete your activities via your privacy settings at that service.
If you login by your Facebook account, then you wish to delete your activities on OnTripquest, you may remove your information by following these steps:
Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”.
Check for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all apps and websites that are linked with your Facebook account.
Search and Click “OnTripquest” in the list, or in the section for removed apps and websites.
Scroll and click “Remove”.
By doing so, you have successfully removed your app activities.
At the same time, the OnTripquest website and mobile app allow users to create a user account by signing up for membership, based on user-supplied data. By providing data, registration and account creation, the user must ensure that:
- User information is true and correct, current and complete as required in the registration form on OnTripquest;
- And: The user will update this registration data to ensure that the registration information is correct, accurate and complete.
The user agrees that OnTripquest is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered by OnTripquest, the user or any third party in the event that such loss or damage is caused by incorrect information. accurate or incomplete provided by the user. After registration, the user will receive a Password and user identification information including “Login Name” and “Email”. User will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Password, Username and Email and is responsible for all activities related to his/her Username or Password or Email. The User can only use one Username, one Email and one Password at a time. The user's password is strictly restricted to the user's own personal use only, and the user is responsible for keeping the password completely confidential. If you suspect someone illegally uses your Password or violates your account, you must immediately notify OnTripquest for timely handling and prevention.
The user agrees that OnTripquest will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by OnTripquest, the user or third parties arising from the user's failure to comply with these terms.
For any support, suggestions, complaints, please contact OnTripquest via email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sincerely, thank you.